Advocates for Connected Experiences
Many companies and retailers are failing but there are some that have been using technology to win in this tough environment. Our CEO and Past SEGD President Bryan Meszaros was invited to take part in this discussion on the importance of creating a customer experience that will be safe and meet customer expectations.
- ACE Chairwoman, Kim Sarubbi
- Moderator, Dave Haynes, Founder of Sixteen:Nine:
- Kym Frank, President of GeoPath
- Joé Lloyd, Senior Director of AVIXA
- Todd Dittman, Executive Director of SHOP!
- Cybelle Jones, CEO of SEGD
- Beth Warren, SVP Creative Realities and Digital Signage Federation (DSF) Representative
- Debbie Haus, Executive Director, Content and Events, Retail TouchPoints
- Trent Oliver, Eastern Board President of Themed Entertainment Association (TEA)
- Dasher Lowe, Executive Director of EDPA
- Asif Kahn, President of Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA)