Wakey Wakey… Coffee in hand, welcome to CoffeeTalk with The Big Cheese and The Creative Hustler.
Today’s guest is Jason Klein, co-founder of Brandiose. He’s a native San Diegan, a huge baseball fan, and is responsible from bringing our mascot Pyxel to life.
Stoked to have you hanging with us today, Jason.
- Tell us about yourself and how you started Brandiose
- How important is brand identity to minor league teams? Culture? Revenue?
- You’ve done branding for over 50 teams so far. Which ones stick out?
- Tell us about bringing our mascot, Pyxel, to life.
- What’s next? What’s coming up in the Brandiose world?
- Favorite San Diego brewery?
- Favorite taco shop?
- Pick a local favorite band Blink 182 or Rocket From The Crypt?
- Favorite San Diego freeway to take a drive on?