Welcome to another episode of the Design, Culture, and Experience show. I’m Steven Picanza and as always, I’m joined by the big cheese, Bryan Meszaros.
Today, we’re thrilled to be sitting down with Anna Sharp from Two Twelve, a public information design firm developing sustainable, user-centered designs to help people understand an increasingly complicated world. And complicated it is.
• How are you finding success in helping people connect with the physical environment?
• Where does the role of design fit within wayfinding whether digital or traditional?
• How has digital transformation impacted you as a designer?
• What is the intineral culture of 212 and how are you pushing innovation daily?
• How do you think brand culture impacts the environments you create? Is there a direct correlation?
• How does your internal collaboration affect the outcome of projects?
• What does experience mean to you? To 212?
• What are some key metrics or KPIs associated with creating experiences? How are you measuring success?
• What’s the future of creating wayfinding experiences?
• Are the Phillies World Series Bound?
• Favorite Brewery in Brooklyn?
• You have been traveling a lot this year, what’s next on the bucket list?
• How has traveling impacted you as a designer?
You can find Anna & TwoTwelve here:
• URL: http://www.twotwelve.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/twotwelvenyc
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anna-crider-sharp-5b661912/
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/arcsharp/