Welcome to another episode of the Design, Culture, and Experience show. I’m Steven Picanza and as always, I’m joined host extraordinaire, Bryan Meszaros.
Today, we’re thrilled to be sitting down with our great friend IV Dickson from SageNet where they design, implement and manage fast, secure and reliable networks that empower organizations to achieve their core business objectives.
Essentially, you just make things work.
IV, great to have you on the show. Maybe in your own words tell us a bit about SageNet?
- With SageNet, you’re working closely with design agencies and designers, how do you translate pixels into processes?
- Can you tell us a time when the design to network process was broken and how you were able to solve the problem?
- What is the internal culture of SageNet and how are you pushing innovation daily?
- How does the culture of the organizations you work with impact how you’re able to solve these complex problems?
- What does experience mean to you? To SageNet?
- What’s the future for SageNet? What’s next?
- Nebraska vs Seton Hall
- Favorite brew in Lincoln
You can find IV & SageNet here:
More on OpenEye Global here: