Another New York Digital Signage Week in the books. What did we learn? What did we see? Let’s hear what Bryan has to say …
Some Highlights Include:
- The NEC Showcase was really awesome. It was great to see the LED Displays in action.
- Loved catching up with our dear friend Dina Townsend with RMG Networks. It’s great to see them taking a more active roll in the industry and bringing Dina on, is surely going to shake things up from a retail perspective.
- On Wednesday, we hosted our annual (2 years in a row) Madame Tussauds Tour, where 20 lucky people got the opportunity to see first hand 4 of the experiences we brought to life inside the legendary NYC location including: Ghostbusters, Project Runway, Sportszone, and the front entry video wall.
- If you don’t know Alesia Hendley with the Social Slice Podcast, you need to know her. Besides being a HUGE fan of OEG, she seems to be setting the industry on fire with her infectious personality, unique perspectives, and ability to mix and mingle with everyone.
- Thursday was amazing as Bryan was the host of SEGD Xlab. Held at the School of Visual Arts Theater, this years theme was disruption and how the we’re all striving to live at the intersection of design and technology.
The room had an amazing energy and the speakers were great including:
- Adrian Coterill from the DailyDooH
- Patrick Gallager from Gallager & Associates
- Carlo Bailey from WeWork and the disruption they are bringing into the modern-day business world
- Jonathan Alger from C&G Partners went into storytelling as a disruption tool with his recent work with The Bible Museum.
- Valentin Spiess from iArt in Switzerland, whose work “Kunstmuseum Basel Light Frieze” won the 2017 SEGD Global Design Awards Best of Show award
Seeing all the people, the new technology, and the energy makes this week an amazing time
Rounding out the week, we must give some kudos to Adrian and his team from DailyDooh for putting on another great event. Looking forward to what’s in store next year.
“If you’re not exhausted, you definitely missed something” – Bryan Meszaros
Looking for more information on our work with Digital Signage? Check out our latest FREE ebook: Digital Signage, Just The Fact